If you are selling your home, Craig and David will:
- Provide a “360 degree” competitive market analysis that provides quantitative, as well as frequently overlooked qualitative factors to ensure your home is priced right, based on your needs.
- Build a comprehensive marketing plan focused on customer/buyer experience at showings and open houses. This will capitalize on not just what your house is, but what it can be.
- Negotiate the best price and terms for you — employing a combined 40+ years of negotiating experience in both the corporate and real estate worlds.
- Shepherd the deal you want to a successful close of escrow. We are a ‘Get it Done’ deal team. Many transactions “fall out of escrow” — we focus on the details, and employ state of the art tools, systems and processes.
If you’re buying a home, Craig and David will:
- Listen to you — what are you looking for?
- Advise you — maybe there are things you have not thought of.
- Listen to you some more — you may change your mind.
- Help select properties to see and experience them with you.
- Analyze and negotiate on your behalf.
- Manage the inspection and due diligence process.
Your path to purchase will most likely be meandering, and Craig and David will be your confidant(s), advisor(s), and sounding board during that journey.